This position will have a wide a range of activities including:
• Assists with engineering planning, data processing, estimates, and surveying.
• Meet with contractors, visits job sites, assists with development reviews.
• Assists with populating engineering website and coordinating with IT as needed for direction.
• Performs data entry in preparation for data analysis.
• Researches information as required by the department.
• Orders and issues supplies.
• Develops reports and assists in updating Capital Improvement Project book.
• Researches, organizes, and analyzes data for compilation into various reports.
• Assist Engineering office on special projects, preparation of materials, analysis of findings, and presentation of findings to staff and/or City Council.
• Provides administrative support to the department director.
• Creates letters for review.
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned or required.
Job Type : Internship