Part-Time Universal Banker
- Part-Time Universal Banker
- Must apply online: FirstCapital Bank of Texas Careers | Personal Banking Jobs (fcbtexas.com)
- Responsible for complying with all applicable banking law and regulations.
- Responsible for complying with all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering regulations, and the Office of Foreign Asset Control regulations.
- Actively seeks and promotes new deposit relationships and is responsible for cross selling additional products and services.
- Process all retail/consumer new account transactions.
- Will manage deposit accounts and will have authority for Overdraft approval purposes up to $1,500.
- Maintains a deposit account portfolio and will service assigned deposit accounts.
- Opens and closes personal and commercial accounts including setting up customers for online banking services.
- Opens and closes CD’s and IRA’s.
- Sets up mobile banking services for customer.
- Revises signature cards and orders checks.
- Receive cash and checks for deposit, verify proper endorsement, confirm deposit slip accuracy, record and issue transaction receipt. May need to train customers on coin machine and ITMs.
- Process cash withdrawals from checking and savings accounts, verify signatures and account balances, examine all checks, cashier checks and savings withdrawals to determine negotiability, record and issue transaction receipt.
- Process basic IRA transactions.
- Performs any necessary maintenance on ATM and debit cards such as re-pinning debit cards and raising credit limits, researching transactions and troubleshooting customer problems.
- Assists other team members in waiting on customers, answering telephones, and performing other duties as necessary.
- Completes special projects or other tasks as requested.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Work overtime as assigned.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate with customers by speaking clearly
- Ability to learn new computer programs and navigate through different programs
- Strong knowledge of PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to demonstrate reliable attendance and able to work independently
- Experience in handling stressful situations and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a creative problem solver
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Integrity and trust
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Not Applicable
Job Function : Customer Service, Finance